Why Choose Us?
At the Raminfard School of Arts, we strive to provide our students with a unique and exceptional experience. Here are ten reasons you should choose our studio for your artistic journey.
- Personalized Instruction: In group and private lessons, we believe one-on-one teacher/student exchange is the best way to learn. Instead of teaching to a whole group, we offer tailored guidance and clear, concise, step-by-step instruction to help each student progress to their fullest potential. Be it beginner, intermediate, or advanced, each student receives guidance based on their skills and abilities.
- Flexible Schedule: Our schedule is customized to meet the needs of our students. We hold morning, afternoon, and evening classes throughout the week, and students can attend any class that works for them on any given week. We also offer drop-in classes and multi-class packages to provide maximum flexibility. You have no obligation to come in at a set time, week after week, as any group class we offer is available. Private lessons can be scheduled around our group class offerings.
- Individual Pace: By supporting each student with their chosen project, we allow our patrons to work at their own pace. They can advance and complete their painting at their convenience with the option of attending any class time throughout the week or month. There is no such thing as too slow or too fast.
- Luxury Studio: Our new Agoura Hills studio is spacious, with high ceilings and north-facing windows with stunning views. Our custom LED lighting was designed specifically for drawing and painting, combining color temperatures and the highest color rendering available. Several air purifiers are used throughout the studio to ensure the comfort and safety of our staff and patrons. The studio offers a student art library and plenty of space for students to store their artwork and supplies.
- World-Class Teachers: Our instructors are award-winning, professional artists who create and sell fine art. They are experts in drawing and painting different subjects in various styles and mediums, and they are dedicated to supporting the interests and goals of each student. Our teachers frequently work with high-profile individuals throughout California and across the nation.
- Convenient Location: Our Agoura Hills studio has easy access to the 101 FWY, serving cities in Ventura and LA Counties. We are a quick drive from Calabasas, Westlake Village, Oak Park, Lake Sherwood, Hidden Hills, and Thousand Oaks. Many of our students are from Malibu, Topanga, and the San Fernando and Simi valleys. Some of our students drive up to 90 minutes to take our class.
- Student Empowerment: We guide our students toward their own artistic vision by letting them choose the direction they want to take in their art. We aim to provide technical skills and emotional support to help students understand their true capabilities. We also showcase student work in our main lobby for others to view and admire.
- Premium Supplies: We only use the highest quality professional-grade art supplies, carefully selected from the best manufacturers. We offer pre-made art boxes, a selection of canvases, brushes, paints, and other supplies to ensure that our students have access to the tools they need to create their best work. Our knowledgeable staff can educate students about materials and recommend the best products for each project they choose.
- Therapeutic Environment: We strive to provide a calm and relaxing learning environment to help our students destress. The 2ndfloor studio is remote and quiet and has conditioned air for comfort. The friendly staff offers complimentary beverages that can be enjoyed in the lounge area with floor-to-ceiling windows displaying the beautiful green outdoors. Soft music and scented candles create a serene ambiance, allowing students to focus on their work and feel refreshed when class is over.
- Comprehensive Offerings: Besides drawing and painting lessons, we offer many additional services to our clients. Indoor and outdoor intensive workshops take place monthly, focusing on a wide range of artistic topics. We mentor up-and-coming artists through portfolio development, professional critiques, and vision guidance. We provide high-end paint parties for special occasions such as birthdays, holidays, and fundraisers. We lead team building and corporate events and have been hired by numerous brand-named companies. We have been commissioned to make custom artwork by patrons across the globe.